There are tons of ways you can turn a house into a home by adding unique décor throughout. One of the best ways to do this, however, is by installing custom mirrors in El Paso, TX. This post will give you a few fun ideas for custom mirrors that’ll “wow” your guests and create a space that’s all your own:
- Ample mirror: We often say “the more, the merrier” when it comes to custom mirrors! Make a bold statement in your bathroom by installing a huge wall-to-wall mirror.
- Angled view: An angled mirror in a walk-in closet creates a unique look and lets you get a good look at yourself in your outfit before you head out for the day.
- Tiled accent: If you’re a fan of the subway tile look in a bathroom, then consider using mirrored subway tiles behind a vanity.
- Mirrored nook: Make a boring nook in your home a unique talking piece by adding a mirror. It doesn’t matter where the nook is—a mirror will always be a nice touch.
- Layered: Putting a few mirrors on top of one another to create a layered look might sound strange, but it’ll work as long as you have some great frames.
- Rounded: Who says all mirror frames have to be square? Choose to use some rounded mirrors to switch things up around the house.
- Backlit: A mirror with a backlight adds a subtle touch to any room, and it makes getting ready in the morning a breeze!
Why go custom?
Choosing which custom mirror is right for you can be a little daunting, but we promise the process is well worth it! Here are a few of the reasons why you should consider installing a custom mirror:
- Stand out from the crowd: Everyone wants their home to be unique and different from their friends’. One of the easiest ways to do that without spending thousands on hiring an interior decorator is to invest in custom mirrors. A custom mirror can be installed in any room in the house and become a talking point.
- Inexpensive and easy decor: If you’ve never thought of a mirror as a piece of decor, then you’ve clearly never taken a look at our showroom! Come see what types of mirrors we’ve designed, and you’ll quickly realize that a mirror is so much more than a merely functional piece that hangs in your bathroom.
- Create a bigger-looking space: People have been using mirrors to make spaces appear bigger for centuries. The right mirror can make any living room, bedroom, bathroom or even hallway look much larger than it actually is.
- Create a brighter living space: Not only will your room look bigger, it’ll also look brighter! Mirrors obviously reflect light, which better illuminates your living space, creating a more pleasant environment.
Whether you need a simple mirror for your business or a custom piece for your home, be sure to give David’s Glass & Mirrors LLC a call! We’re the most trusted team in town when it comes to installing beautiful custom mirrors in El Paso, TX.
Categorised in: Custom Mirrors